Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Inbetween homework

A) Now that Morgan made me aware that Kilgore has been peeing on things everything smells like piss. '

B) My children are going to think I was really conceited. I fucking love taking/manipulating pictures of myself.

C) Alash is awesome!

D) I am about to buy tickets... fuck it. (I guess I am going to Mexico -purchased)
-I am scared I am not giving myself enough time... I literally finish work -have one day off, then leave. I work the day after I get back. I will have to give myself some relaxation time on the trip.

E) I was thinking about this earlier...
its really hard for me to stop being appreciative when I am in that kind of mood... or when I get in the habit of being that way around someone. I am not sure if it is habit or a reluctance to give up the positive feelings that come with it... but its hard when that mood gets me into trouble or makes me too vulnerable.

F) I hate how upset my stomach gets when I make big decisions... it started turning during the ticket buying process and hasn't stopped.

No comments: