Sunday, October 07, 2007

I guess I just havent known what to write about lately... everything seems too dull (at least from an audience point of view) but every once in a while i check the stats on this here page... and it surprises me how many people seem to check this... and even people i couldnt possibly know... (say hi, thats what the comments are for)

I have homework to do, but instead why dont i give you some basic info... just to let you know.. in case you know?

um I was born in Dixon Illinois and even though the city has a monument to lincoln, the last time I was there I decided I would never go back because i saw like 3-4 confederate flags... and thats just not something im down for. My parents lived there while they were getting their masters degrees. We left when I was 2 months old, and came to mn.
I grew up in St. Louis Park... which is where my heart often resides.. at least with the people.
I enjoyed school and now want to be a teacher.
I like to visit other countries, i like shocking things.
I love humans.
I write, draw, paint, make videos (there are links to all of this) I also act like an idiot a fair amount of the time... the other times i am sometimes way too responsible and mature... though i dont often feel the need to bring this side out when im in morris, unless someone is talking about something personal.
I go to school in morris mn... at the U and i am in the ed program.
I have a strong feeling I will be fired for being a good teacher at some point... or rather for telling students the truth.
I enjoy music, it moves me, physically and emotionally...
i am sort of materialistic about things like music and movies and computers...
i have several instruments but dont play any.
I fall for people really quick, but not to the point where I want to be in a relationship... just to the point where I really worry about them.
I hope to be a good influence on the world, and part of this is derived from some terrible things i have done in the past, and hope to make amends for.
I have like 2 secrets that i dont share with anyone, but other than those i am an open book, so much so, that i dont know what to tell people when they ask for secrets or special traits or anything.
uh i take pictures of people all the time, and im sort of creepy about it, but i do it because i love the pictures... i like the idea of trying to capture just a second of a person's personality on film... but i am often disappointed with the results... so i just keep trying... and each click is a possibility.
i wear two pairs of pants in the winter, and never wear shorts in the summer.
this is mostly because im cold, and have body issues.

i am a dj. I am a member of a few groups, i tend to play a leadership role in things, mostly because when i dont, i have such a big mouth that i always get involved anyway.

i am generally well received... but im unsure how many people know me, and how many see me for the image i project for them. the few who have seen me, forgive, but maybe dont forget... and thats hard.

I am a middle child.
I am a bit crazy but care too much to leave this world behind.
i am a believe in the religions of the world.

I feel god often.

I love, but am not always the best at expressing it,
i end many a letter with
peace and love to you
-taff

2 comments:

Yumi Lover said...

I want to know what you're making amends for.

On a lighter note, I also want to know how you check the stats of ur page??

Anonymous said...

Generally- Hurting and taking advantage of people who didn't have the power to defend themselves.