Sunday, January 25, 2004

a few days ago i burned myself on the floor lounge (while making a pizza) a min ago i hit that exact spot on the edge of the desk. I think something is trying to tell me i should cut off my arm.

my mother has been making a big deal out of calling her for like a week now. I finally get a hold of her and she tells me shit she could have said in an e mail easy.

Food service got a d- tonight. It was shite mate.

i gotta do my homework, shower get out of this pissy mood.

Aimee said something about wanting me to write that she had forgiven me for being an asshole or something, but i fell asleep before writing another post and then couldnt remember exactly what the quote she would have had me write was...

i wanna sing in the shower, but eh damien rice is too quiet, slow paced, and thats what we're listening to right now....



"somethings in life may change and somethings stay the same......like time"

No comments: