Thursday, February 03, 2022

Steps

 Not sure what it means, but E and I finally confirmed that we like each other. So that's funny. 

What next? no idea, maybe we will be good friends. I have a million barriers to being with people.

Want to know a funny one? the same horoscope I had when I was falling for M came up again the other day when I was talking with E... the one that said "Don't add anyone to your life right now."

I like her though. I would be glad to have her as a friend. Will this be the next karmic heartbreak? probably. 

Maybe I need to stay open to possibilities from the universe. 

Many years ago, I realized that typically when I liked someone new, I often had multiple people I was thinking of and it made it easier to move forward with the one I liked. 

I'm overthinking everything again. I should probably pretend like nothing happened. 

Ill pray tonight and ask for some specific dreams or signs. 

No comments: