Friday, June 23, 2017



I thought I saw that women today, the one who occasionally struck the breath from chest. I dreamed of her. But soon enough she was gone. She was definitely pregnant. While walking around the lake, I kept hoping she'd be around the corner. I couldn't think of anything else. It is amazing what a smile can do. I don't even know her a little bit. We were never even able to talk, and I always found her voice didn't match her face, a subtle disappointment every time. But those eyes, I dreamed of her. In an alternate universe we fell in love. In a past life we shared a home. In the future she saved my life. It is amazing how a crush can make your day worth it, or not worth it at all. Sometimes when I am super attracted to a person I make the conscious choice not to ruin it by getting to know them. Sometimes I need to dream people.

No comments: