Saturday, January 04, 2014

personality

I know I have written about this before, thought about it before, pondered over it... and I am sure I will again.

I randomly stumbled upon the results of a personality test I took a while back. I was struck by how accurately it described me.  I looked up some videos where people were talking about the different types and how they interact and what not. I thought it was kind of funny, a lot of people with "my type" are on the internet talking about how lonely it is.  Also they talk about how often people are mislabeled with "my type"

So anyway, I guess I have the rarest type.  I went to a page where people commented about it, and many of them described things in the exact way I would. It was kind of cute, because then other people would comment to reassure them.

Anyway, it was kind of nice to read about it.  Then I got distracted by other ideas, and then wrote this so my thoughts aren't very collected on the subject.

---
I guess I was feeling bad that I needed time to reenergize. I spent a lot of time with a friend yesterday and then some time with a different friend today. I was offered the opportunity to hang with some folks I really like tonight, but I just couldn't do it.
So I was feeling bad. 


oh well...
I am gonna go dream a little.

No comments: