Friday, March 04, 2011

Hey    how are you?

I don't have much to say.
I saw a play last night.
It was brilliant and the audience was really white.
I judged the guy next to me poorly, and later when we talked he seemed really nice.
Its weird to go to a big fancy play by your self.
I miss people.
I really need to do laundry but don't want to go to the laundromat (all week). I already bought socks to keep me from having to go.
I haven't been wearing deodorant all week... and decided it was necessary after work today. I don't like the smell of my own BO.
I have no idea what is going on with this charlie sheen thing, but I think the shit I have heard sounds pretty weird.

I am going to England for spring break. I imagine that I will have time to explore the city and I am kind of geeked at getting to see some medieval shit again.
I know I simultaneously love and hate traveling... but I think this will be a good trip.

I got nothin for ya

No comments: