Wednesday, August 19, 2026

The daily

 Its Wednesday. This week is going fine... I have less clients today and don't really know what to do with myself. I am exercising a bit, made some lunch. Probably do Spanish. Gonna see a friend for dinner. 

Had dinner with my mom and step dad last night, hung out for a few hours. 

Monday and Tuesday had busier days at work... back in the flow of seeing clients. 

Tomorrow maybe doing open mic?  Friday maybe a social thing at the place down the street...? stranger danger.  Sat energy healing appointment. Sunday Flamenco show...

I mean, I have things. But it all feels very routine and not very life changing. 

I keep waiting for something that gives me new direction, and it keeps not happening. Considering maybe trying to teach again at a college or something. Maybe going to trivia weekly and having it act as a drop in spot for friends or acquaintances. I don't really want to commit to something bigger -worried it will be too much energy and not worth the effort.  Protests? sure... but probably not organizing or joining a political campaign. I told myself if I don't meet someone new by September I have to get on a dating app, but in my past experience that's been a lot about voyeurism (seeing opportunities) and less about actually meeting someone. Hoping to go to Mexico City next spring... can probably start planning.

Don't know what I am doing with family. Haven't talked to E in months. There was definitely a drop in my social interactions...  

I dunno, I guess I didn't have a lot to say. Maybe do some dishes... Probably could have used another cup of coffee. 

No comments: